Solar Panels in San Diego and Southern Riverside County, CA
Relax in Comfort and Save Money!
By submitting this form, I agree that Action Air Conditioning, Heating and Solar can contact me via automated technology and/or pre-recorded messages using the information provided. I understand that this consent is not required to make a purchase.
Action Air Conditioning, Heating and Solar will never sell your information to a third-party but may utilize your information in our marketing systems to contact you in the future. You can opt out of these future contacts at anytime.
A solar power system is customized for your home, so pricing and savings vary based on location, system size, government rebates and local utility rates. Savings on your total electricity costs is not guaranteed.
Looking for solar panels in the San Diego area? You’ve come to the right place! As one of the sunniest regions in the U.S., San Diego and other communities in the Southern Riverside County region are the perfect locations to install solar panels. The beautiful climate is ideal for San Diego residents to install solar panels. Own or manage a business? No problem! We don’t just service homeowners. We provide commercial solar panel installation for businesses of all sizes and industries.
At Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar, we are a leading solar energy company in San Diego and carry a large variety of solar panels from many of the industry’s leading manufacturers. All of our panels offer high-performance, reliability, and top-notch warranties. If you want the best quality and selection in the San Diego area, contact the solar energy professionals at Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar to receive a free solar evaluation!
Solar Panel Brands
We carry many industry leading solar panel brands, including:
- Canadian Solar – Candian Solar has established itself as one the leading solar panel manufacturers in the world.
- Lumos – Lumos Solar has developed panels that go the extra mile to address the aesthetic hang-ups that many homeowners have regarding solar panels. Lumos’ frameless solar panels allows for a clean and modern look that no other panels currently offer.
- Lennox – Lennox SunSource® home energy systems combine high-quality solar panels with energy efficient HVAC systems. Although the electricity from the solar panels can power all appliances in your home, they are designed and sized to offset the energy use of your heating and cooling system.
- Phono Solar – Phono Solar, a Swiss solar manufacturer, provides high quality solar panels at a great price. Adhering to the strictest European standards, Phono Solar panels have become a popular choice for home and business owners looking for attractive panels with exceptional performance and warranty support.
- And more!
Contact us for more information about solar panel brands we carry.
What to Consider When Buying Solar Panels
Buying solar panels isn’t as easy as a quick purchase and installation. Before deciding what solar panels to install, consider the following decision-making factors to help guide you through the process:
- The warranty – Solar panels from a reputable manufacturer should last for 20+ years. When purchasing solar panels, it is important to ensure that the panels come with a warranty for a minimum of 20 years. Most panel manufacturers today have 20-30 year warranties, but be sure to confirm this before buying.
- The installation company – A solar installation is only as good as the company that does the installation. The best solar panels in the world can give you problems if they are installed incorrectly. Incorrectly installed solar panels can limit system production and even be a fire hazard, so it is important that you choose a company with an extensive history performing solar installations.
- The panel manufacturer – Be sure to research panel manufacturers before making a decision. There has been a lot of uncertainty in the solar manufacturing market, so it is vital that you pick a company with a strong financial standing to ensure that they will still be in business years from now. A 20 – 30 year warranty is useless if the manufacturer is not in business to service it.
- The appearance – For many homeowners, the appearance of solar panels is important. Solar panels are offered in blue or black varieties with silver or black framing – and now with Lumos – no frame at all! Prices and efficiency levels vary by color and brand, so it is important to keep in mind that panels with better aesthetics may not be the best producers of electricity.
Still have questions? Call Action Air! Our solar energy experts will answer your questions about this sustainable energy source and installing solar panels, so you can rest assured they are installed and connected to your grid efficiently and professionally.
Free Solar Evaluations in San Diego & Southern Riverside County
If you are thinking about installing solar panels for your home or business in the San Diego area, contact Action Air, Heating & Solar today. Our solar professionals will perform a thorough analysis of your building’s solar potential and give you a quote for a photovoltaic system (solar power system) – free of charge.
Contact us today to get started – simply fill out a contact form or call us at 888-706-2904!