During more than 45 years in the HVAC business, Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar of Murrieta has managed to become one of the leaders when it comes to providing comprehensive heating system installation, maintenance, repair & replacement services in Temecula, Murrieta, as well as all the surrounding areas. We have worked long and hard in order to give our customers a variety of high-quality HVAC services they can rely on.
Our qualified team of experienced HVAC technicians is here to help get your heating system ready for the winter. They are able to handle any tasks related to installation, repair, and maintenance of residential and commercial heating systems in La Cresta and all the nearby areas. And, if ever an unexpected failure occurs, you can count on our emergency service to get you out of trouble. We are an HVAC company you can depend on!
Rely on us for all your heating installation & replacement needs
If you’re worried that your heating system is too old and that it won’t be able to stand the test of the upcoming winter, don’t hesitate to contact Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar of Murrieta. We provide comprehensive heating system installation and replacement services in La Cresta and the nearby areas, and we’d be more than happy to help you out. We can offer the most modern heating solutions for your home or business space, and we are certain you’ll be able to select the best option for both your budget and your needs. Contact us today.
How do you install a heating system?
You should always hire professional heating system installation technicians in La Cresta or the surrounding area to install your heating system. Otherwise, you risk installing the system incorrectly and impairing efficiency.
There are several important steps that professionals take when installing your heating system. The installation of a heating system should not be attempted by anyone other than a licensed HVAC professional.
Should you repair or replace your furnace?
The rule of thumb is that you should continue repairing your furnace if it’s less than 10 years old. Although the average lifespan of a furnace is 15 to 20 years, it can start failing more often when it crosses the 12-year mark.
It is around this time that you should start to consider contacting experienced pros for heating system repair and in La Cresta and the surrounding areas to completely replace your heating furnace. Also, there are several other considerations that go into making the decision of repairing or replacing:
- If the repairs are starting to get more and more frequent with each season, and costing you more and more money, you should replace your furnace.
- If you notice that your energy bills are higher than they used to be, even after repairing your furnace, you should think about replacing it.
- If the heating around your home or office is uneven, it might mean that your furnace will no longer be able to operate at an adequate capacity, and that you need to replace it.
- Finally, if you notice strange noises coming from your furnace, you need to start thinking about replacing your furnace altogether.
Your go-to company for heating repair in La Cresta
If you notice your heating system malfunctioning, you should immediately contact Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar of Murrieta and rely on our experience, expertise, and dedication to diagnose and eliminate the issue in the shortest time possible. Our qualified technicians will quickly determine the source of the problem and employ cutting-edge tools and equipment to resolve the issue. We are always prepared for a new challenge, and we are certain that we can repair any heating system in La Cresta and the surrounding area quickly and efficiently. Reach out to us today and we’ll sort everything out.
Is a new furnace worth it?
Yes, a new furnace is definitely worth the cost, especially if it’s been more than 10 years since you’ve last replaced your furnace. The HVAC industry is constantly advancing, meaning that modern heating solutions are a lot more efficient than old ones.
For example, there are now modern, high-efficiency furnaces you can purchase and reap many of the benefits you simply couldn’t with older models of furnaces. Some of these benefits include:
- Saving money by having a heating system that is 15% to 25% more efficient than the one you have right now in your La Cresta home.
- Getting a $1,000 federal tax rebate by installing a more energy-efficient heating system.
- Improving the living comfort in your home by having professionals install a cutting-edge heating system that will heat all the areas of your home equally, without any cold spots.
Should I have my furnace serviced every year?
Yes, you should definitely have your heating system and furnace inspected and serviced every year by qualified heating system maintenance professionals from La Cresta or the surrounding areas. There are several reasons why annual furnace check-ups are a good idea, and here are the most important ones:
- Regular yearly heating system maintenance ensures adequate air flow throughout your home or office.
- Furnaces produce heat through a combustion process, and annual maintenance will have your system in tip-top shape that translates into maximum safety.
- Regular maintenance procedures mean that you will have to spend less money repairing unpredictable faults in your heating system.
- A regularly-maintained system will operate with improved energy efficiency, saving you money on bills.
- If your furnace is still under warranty, you need to have it regularly inspected and maintained by experienced heating system technicians in order to make sure your warranty does not get nullified.
Our heating maintenance & service maximize your system’s efficiency
If you want to make sure your heating system is operating at maximum capacity for as long as possible, it’s essential that you have experienced maintenance professionals inspect your system on a regular basis.
At Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar of Murrieta we know just how important regular maintenance is, which is why we place utmost importance on providing our clients with the most complete heating system maintenance service in all of La Cresta and the nearby areas. We will make sure your heating system is ready for the winter and that it’s functioning as efficiently as possible. Reach out to us today and schedule a maintenance visit.
How often should you clean your furnace?
The simplest answer is that you should contact professional heating system maintenance technicians to clean your furnace and ducts once every two years. This is the usual timespan that homeowners across La Cresta generally use when it comes to cleaning their furnaces and ducts.
However, you should consider more frequent furnace and duct maintenance procedures if there are pets or small children living in your household. Pollutants such as dirt, hair, dander, and many others can accumulate in the ducts, which can cause health issues. That is why it’s better to be on the safe side and contact a reputable heating system repair and maintenance company to inspect and clean your heating system once a year.
How much does it cost to have central heating installed?
It’s virtually impossible to provide a correct projected price of installing a new central heating system in your home or office right off the bat. There are many factors that affect the price of heating system installation:
- The size of your property
- The number of radiators that heating system technicians have to install
- The length of all the pipework
- The boiler you choose
- The size and the style of the radiators
- Ease of installation around your home or office space
- Miscellaneous extras
That is why it’s always best to contact a reliable local heating system installation company in La Cresta and the nearby areas and inquire about how much installing a new heating system in your home or office can end up costing you.
Reach out for dependable heating system installation & repair in La Cresta & beyond
If you’re looking to maximize comfort in your home you should think about hiring Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar of Murrieta. To us, it doesn’t matter where you live in La Cresta – near Temecula Valley, or close to the Santa Rosa Plateau. We’re here to help you out. Even if you need expert heating system installation and replacement in Temecula, or if you’re looking for comprehensive heating system maintenance in Murrieta, we should be your go-to company.
But that’s not all. Our experienced heating system technicians can also offer premium heating repair and replacement in Lake Elsinore, as well as high-quality heating system maintenance & repair in Hemet. Wherever you are, Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar of Murrieta is there for you. Contact us today!