Nobody Cares, More Than Action Air!
As a homeowner, one of your top priorities is to always feel comfortable indoors. Your home is a cool retreat on brutally hot days, and a cozy hideaway during chilly nights.
When the Riverside County weather shifts suddenly, the last phrase you want to be typing into Google is “furnace repair near me” or “emergency ac repair”. Whether you need gas heater repair service, a heat pump replacement, central heating or air conditioning installation, trust our team with over 46 years of experience serving homeowners in Temecula.
Call Action Air today at (951) 309-7990 to schedule your expert AC or furnace repair and maintenance. Don’t wait until your system fails!
Affordable and Professional Air Conditioner and Heater Repair Services
Our air conditioning and heating repair professionals serve San Diego County, South Riverside County, including Murrieta, Menifee, and Temecula. Our NATE-certified, highly experienced HVAC repair technicians are fully equipped to detect and diagnose a wide range of heating, air conditioning or ventilation problems.
Our employees are individuals with high standards and who are experts in AC and cooling repair. All our personnel is thoroughly trained, which means only certified technicians will respond to your service call in Temecula.
No one appreciates unexpected charges, inflated prices, or unaffordable price ranges for common home services. Our team will give you a cost estimate before tackling your cooling or heating repair project. We will waive our diagnostic fee if you decide to move forward with our recommended repair.
Voted BEST Heating and Air Conditioning Company Three Years in a Row
The San Diego Union-Tribune Readers’ voted us BEST Heating and AC Company three years in a row (2019 – 2021). Thousands of satisfied customer reviews attest to our quality team on Google Reviews, Yelp, and Angie’s List. We have received the Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). In 2020, we were named Best Solar Company in the San Diego Reader’s Poll, and earned Angie’s List Super Service Award for the 14th year in a row. Action is also proud to be a Goodman Loyalty Partner and Lennox Premier Dealer.
Excellent 5-Star Customer Service
Our customer service team is ready to hear about your cooling, heating, or solar needs 24/7. We are happy to come inspect all your heating and cooling elements, perform safety checks, suggest necessary repairs or improvements, and schedule regular maintenance.
Our expert service technicians are certified, fast, responsive, and highly efficient. They are veteran problem-solvers and can ensure the quality of every project. Our prices are affordable for the average home and business owners of Temecula, but please visit our SPECIAL OFFERS or CALL (951) 309-7990 for assistance. Explore how our customized services and knowledgeable experience can fulfill your indoor air quality needs today.
Frequently asked questions
What are common problems with air conditioners?
A functioning air conditioner in your home is a necessity, especially during the summer months. Without proper maintenance, homeowners may experience a wide range of issues with their air conditioning systems, such as:
- Dirty filters: Clogged air filters is a frequently encountered reason for needing an air conditioning repair. Filters need to be cleaned or replaced every 1-3 months to ensure optimal airflow.
- Faulty wiring: If air conditioner installation is not done properly, it can result in poor wiring and electrical problems.
- Thermostat issues: Air conditioners can often malfunction due to incorrect set-up, such as it being unlevel, placed in direct sunlight, or with an unaligned heat sensor.
- Refrigerant leaks: This can be caused by it being inadequately charged. This could be a dangerous refrigerant leak, which needs to be promptly handled by a professional.
- Drainage problems: Cooling systems have a condensation drain which can accumulate dirt and debris, causing the AC to leak water. If you notice water dripping or collecting under your system, make sure to contact AC repair contractors.
- Faulty compressor: If it’s faulty, the system will be unable to cool down your home. Compressors can wear out or break due to faulty wiring, wear and tear, and refrigerant issues.
- Corroded coils: These can gather dirt and dust which should be professionally cleaned out at least once a year. AC coils can corrode unless they are regularly cleaned and inspected.
Can I Perform an Air Conditioning or Heater Repair Myself?
Homeowners are not suggested to attempt an AC or heater repair themselves. It takes an experienced, industry-trained technician to problem-shoot and diagnose each unit.
However, your heater may be experiencing issues because of a simple clogged filter. You can try to clean or replace the filter yourself before calling local services in Temecula. On the other hand, some air conditioning problems more severe, such as refrigerant leaks. You may put yourself and your family at risk if you attempt to resolve complex repairs on your own.
Do I Repair or Replace My System?
If your cooling or heating unit has broken down, it can be difficult to decide whether to pay for the repair or invest in a new model. In general, contractors suggest air conditioning or heater repair if the costs are less than 50% of the cost of a new unit. If you’re a Temecula homeowner with a 10 to a 15-year-old unit, high repair costs may make a cooling or heating replacement the more financially wise option. Additional considerations include:
- Age of your air conditioner or furnace– If your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan, a new installation will provide peace of mind without an unexpected malfunction.
- Frequency of Repairs– If your unit is consistently breaking down, it is a safer option to have it replaced.
- Efficiency of your current system– If your air conditioner or furnace is outdated, a new, more efficient system will save on future repairs.
Is there an HVAC Company Near Me in Temecula?
Action Air continues to provide indoor air quality to residents and business owners of Southern California. We have served San Diego County and Southern Riverside County for decades. Action Air, Heating and Solar proudly serves cities including Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Mira Mesa, Vista, Escondido, Carlsbad, El Cajon and many more.
We also offer commercial HVAC services, following the highest industry standards and working quickly to make your business comfortable for your customers and employees.
Do You Offer Emergency 24/7 HVAC Repair Services?
If you experience any problems with your unit after regular business hours, you can still rely on us to ensure your system starts running properly again. The Action Air team of professionals is at your service around the clock, offering 24-hour emergency air conditioner and heater repair service for Temecula and its surrounding areas.
In addition to serving Temecula, you can also depend on us to provide expert heating repairs across San Diego, CA, including reliable furnace repair services for your San Diego business or home, or quality heater service in Southern Riverside County, CA, as well as a full range of air conditioning repair services across the area.