YOUR HEALTH AND COMFORT MATTER MOST
Have you and your family thought about the quality of your indoor air? Indoor environments often contain up to 10x more pollutants and irritants than the outside air.
The EPA has recognized poor indoor air quality as one of the top five risk factors to public health. We know that your well-being is of utmost priority, which is why your home’s indoor air quality is so important to us at Action.
Rely on us for quality air purification systems and more:
- Air Cleaners & Purifiers
- Duct cleaning
- Wi-Fi Thermostats
- Air Sealing
- Filter Replacement
Your Safety and Comfort
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic of 2019, many of us are spending more time in the house. We want to help you and your family remain comfortable at home, no matter what the climate may be. Indoor air quality is an essential aspect to a healthy environment where you spend your quality time. An air purification system for your home, complete with air scrubber HVAC technology, reduces the concentration of contaminants in your home.
Action Air is a certified installer of a variety of air purification systems. These advanced products have been tested to cleanly circulate air in your home while safely killing mold, viruses, and bacteria.
The Risks of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Action Air Conditioning, Heating and Solar professionals are here to test your home’s air quality to find customized solutions for you—be it a standard whole house air purifier or a Phenomenal-Aire cold plasma generator. Call Action Air to discuss details on pricing and availability with one of our live, knowledgeable service representatives.
DID YOU KNOW? Poor Indoor Air Quality Causes:
- INCREASED DEBRIS: lack of air circulation causes excessive dust and dirt buildup.
- MOLD AND MILDEW GROWTH: poorly ventilated spaces create a vicious cycle of mold and mildew growth due to the spread of mold spores in your home’s air supply.
- WORSENED ALLERGIES: if you have pets or are prone to pollen and other allergens, poor air quality will exacerbate your allergies. Itchy eyes and irritated sinuses are common signs of this.
- IRRITATED LUNGS: Sufferers of asthma, COPD, and other lung-related illnesses can experience worsened respiratory symptoms.
Tips to Improve Your Home’s Air Quality
With over four decades of experience in the Heating, Ventilation and AC industry, our technicians have experienced the development of new air and solar technology, as well as emerging and effective techniques for improving your home’s air quality.
An air purification system for your home will:
- CIRCULATE THE AIR: Consistent air circulation prevents stagnation. Turn on the furnace fan or AC fan—this will keep air circulating without heating or cooling your home.
- REPLACE YOUR AC FILTERS: A soiled AC filter will circulate dirty, cold air instead of clean, comfortable air. A quality filter replaced annually is a great investment.
- BALANCE HUMIDITY: Humidity plays a role in air quality. Humid air is hard on the lungs, while dry air can irritate sinuses or your respiratory tract. Invest in a humidifier for drier seasons, or a dehumidifier for humid days to help keep your home’s indoor air clean and cozy.
- AIR PURIFIER OR AIR SANITIZER: Air Purifiers, and UV Air Scrubbers for HVAC are sound investments. The best air purifier for viruses will filter out contaminants, reducing dust, mold spores and allergens in your air.
A local expert air quality contractor can help you pinpoint the most effective, affordable options to improve your home’s indoor air quality based on your needs. Reach out to representatives at Action Air Conditioning, Heating and Solar to discuss details on pricing and availability.
Routine Care Maintains Your Home’s Indoor Air Quality
Neglect is a major factor in poor indoor air quality. Annual care of your home’s indoor ventilation, cooling and heating system is essential for a healthy space.
- WHEN TO TEST AIR QUALITY: Have a certified HVAC technician run an air quality test at least once annually. This will address any air quality issues before developing into more complicated issues. Any structural changes to a home, additions of rooms, or extreme construction in the home warrants another test.
- WHEN TO SERVICE FILTRATION SYSTEMS: Any reliable air quality company will recommend regular servicing of your home’s furnace, air conditioning, and ductwork. An annual inspection allows trained technicians to detect and resolve any problems in your HVAC system to prevent further filtration issues.
Why Choose Action for Your Indoor Air Quality Services?
Action Air is a team of accredited, fully trained, friendly technicians who each exhibit unwavering customer care and professionalism. Our NATE-certified installers genuinely enjoy planning, problem-shooting and progressing through all steps of each customized indoor air improvement project. Whether you are an apartment renter, homeowner, property manager, or business owner, you can rely on us for excellent indoor air quality solutions!