Relax in Comfort and Save Money!
Eco-Friendly HVAC Services Throughout San Diego County
As commercial industries continue to expand throughout the San Diego metropolitan area, the challenge to plan, build, and sustain eco-friendly buildings is becoming increasingly difficult. It is estimated that up to 30 percent of commercial energy is used inefficiently in the U.S., and commercial buildings and industrial facilities spend more than $200 billion in energy costs each year. Green HVAC is becoming more important every year.
We know how important your property’s energy-efficiency is to you, which is why at Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar we are one of San Diego’s leading eco-friendly commercial HVAC contractors. We follow LEED, Title 24, and CALGreen regulations and guidelines, so you can rest assured your commercial HVAC system works to save you money and maximize its efficiency.
Give us a call at 800-400-4152 to learn more about our green HVAC solutions!
Why Choose an Eco-Friendly HVAC Contractor?
Installing an energy-efficient HVAC system is an investment in finances, environmentalism, and your business. There are many reasons why business owners and managers throughout the San Diego area are choosing to install eco-friendly HVAC systems in their commercial properties. These include:
- Reduced energy costs – It is estimated that LEED-certified buildings and commercial properties built in accordance with Title 24 and CALGreen can save anywhere from 30 – 40 percent on annual energy costs.
- Improved comfort – Not only does an eco-friendly HVAC system save your business money on its bottom line, they provide improved indoor comfort in your office or industrial facility.
- Healthier environment – Installing a green HVAC system can drastically improve the quality of air in your commercial building, making for a cleaner, healthier working environment.
- Better budgeting – Not only does a new, energy-efficient HVAC system improve the sustainability of your commercial property, but it also allows you to allocate your savings towards other key business functions and operations.
- And more!
Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED)
LEED, or “The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design,” was established in 1998 by the U.S. Green Building Council. LEED is a certification program for commercial development projects in order to reduce energy bills, improve indoor comfort, and promote the creation of environmentally friendly buildings and facilities.
The LEED certification is made up of five unique rating systems and is used to help HVAC contractors make better design and operational decisions for commercial installs and build-outs. A building’s LEED certification is determined based on the facility’s overall score from comprised of five unique rating systems. There are four levels of LEED certification (listed from worst to best):
California Title 24
Title 24 was enacted by the California Building Standards Commission in 1978 and is a part of the California Green Building Standards Code. It promotes the building of eco-friendly commercial buildings and industrial facilities. At Action Air, we follow all Title 24 regulations to ensure your commercial property is not only up to code, but helping improve your energy efficiency while minimizing its environmental impact.
Contact us today to learn how you can improve your company’s HVAC efficiency!
CALGreen, otherwise known as “Part 11 of Title 24,” is a 2009 addition to the California Green Building Standards Code, Title 24. It was the first in the nation of its kind and is a state-adopted green building code used to reduce the environmental impact of commercial buildings and facilities through streamlined planning, design, and construction processes. A commercial property built under CALGreen guidelines:
- Promotes eco-friendly planning, design, and construction
- Is cost-effective
- Is a healthier place to work
Request an Estimate
No matter what your needs—from commercial new construction to retrofitting your industrial facility—Action Air can help! Our team of HVAC technicians are NATE-certified and trained to install, repair, and service any make and model commercial HVAC system under LEED, Title 24, and CALGreen guidelines and regulation.
Contact us today to request an estimate or speak with a commercial HVAC expert you can trust!