Duct Sealing in San Diego and Southern Riverside County, CA
Relax in Comfort and Save Money!
By submitting this form, I agree that Action Air Conditioning, Heating and Solar can contact me via automated technology and/or pre-recorded messages using the information provided. I understand that this consent is not required to make a purchase.
Action Air Conditioning, Heating and Solar will never sell your information to a third-party but may utilize your information in our marketing systems to contact you in the future. You can opt out of these future contacts at anytime.
A solar power system is customized for your home, so pricing and savings vary based on location, system size, government rebates and local utility rates. Savings on your total electricity costs is not guaranteed.
Air conditioner efficiency can be influenced in several ways: SEER, system size, thermostat setting and more. Although these all influence the efficiency of your air conditioning unit, your ductwork ultimately decides the efficiency of your home’s cooling system.
No matter how efficient your HVAC system is, if you have leaky ducts, much of that efficiency is being thrown away in the form of escaped air. A well-sealed duct system will provide maximum energy efficiency for your home’s heating and cooling systems.
If you suspect your home’s duct system is leaking, call Action Air today. We offer comprehensive duct inspection and duct sealing services designed to stop costly air leaks and save you money.
Benefits of Duct Sealing
There are several advantages to duct sealing, including:
- Improved energy savings – air leaking from your air ducts can have a significant negative impact on even the most efficient HVAC systems. Air duct sealing will eliminate this air loss and the corresponding energy loss – lowering your energy consumption and your power bills. If you are upgrading your HVAC system, having your ducts sealed first may allow you to install a smaller system, increasing your savings.
- Improved indoor air quality – duct sealing not only improves the efficiency of your HVAC system, it can also improve your indoor air quality by keeping contaminants from entering your heating and cooling system. This is beneficial for everyone, but especially for those who suffer from allergies or asthma.
- Improved safety – if you have gas appliances in your home, duct sealing can improve the overall safety. Typically, exhaust from gas appliances is directed out of the home, but if you have leaky ducts, the exhaust can be fed right back into the house. Sealing your ducts can minimize the chances of this happening – creating a safer and healthy environment for your family.
- Improved comfort – since duct sealing improves the efficiency of your HVAC system, you will notice the rooms in your home are heated and cooled more evenly than they were before.
How Do I Know If My Ducts Are Leaking?
Duct work is generally hidden behind walls, in crawl spaces or in attics, so it can be difficult to see, much less tell if they are leaking. There are, however, a few things you can check for to determine if you need duct sealing:
- Some rooms in your home are hotter or colder than others
- Your heating and cooling costs are much higher than expected
- Some rooms in your home have uneven heating or cooling
Duct Sealing Services in the San Diego, CA Area
If your heating and cooling system is not working effectively or if your energy bills are getting out of hand, duct sealing may be an effective – and affordable – way to improve the efficiency of your home. Our duct sealing experts will assess your home’s air ducts and provide a free estimate for the cost of duct sealing in your home. If you need more information about other services we offer, such as duct cleaning, don’t hesitate to contact us today!