To Our Customers,
During these unprecedented times of uncertainty due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our business will remain open to service or repair your system, Monday through Friday from 7am – 6pm & Saturday from 8:30am – 12:30pm, as we are considered an “essential service.” In the event that emergency service is needed, we have technicians on call after hours.
Our first priority is the welfare of our valued customers and employees. We can’t stress enough how important it is to make sure your HVAC system is running at an optimum level to ensure the comfort and health of your family.
What we’re doing to protect you and our employees:
- We have integrated a split shift schedule to increase distancing between our employees.
- Any employee with any symptoms of sickness is required to stay home.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of our office space and company vehicles.
- Before entering your home our technicians are required to use gloves and shoe covers upon entry and use the recommended social distancing while servicing your HVAC equipment. They will sanitize the work space before and after working.
- We are offering free video conferencing estimates to limit exposure risk.
Brian Amodio, CEO