Commercial Air Conditioner Maintenance in Southern California
Relax in Comfort and Save Money!
Commercial air conditioning systems are very complex and quite expansive. And like a car needing an oil change, the cooling system installed in your commercial property should receive routine maintenance to keep it working at its best. At Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar, we’ll design a custom HVAC maintenance package to effectively monitor your commercial air conditioner and to keep on top of any problems that could lead to more expensive repairs in the future.
Our Commercial Maintenance Services
Did you know that an air conditioner can account for up to 15 percent of electrical use in commercial facilities? A preventative maintenance plan from Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar can not only save on energy costs, but can also extend the lifespan of the cooling system in your commercial property. We’ll clean and inspect equipment regularly and follow all manufacturer maintenance recommendations. We service the following types of commercial properties:
- Industrial buildings
- Retail stores
- Restaurants & catering facilities
- Municipal & public buildings
- Condominium & apartment complexes
- Data centers
- Shopping malls
- And more!
Since 1975, we’ve helped business owners in the San Diego, California area save energy and money with custom commercial maintenance programs. Here are a few examples of the types of commercial air conditioning systems we service:
- VRF systems (variable refrigerant flow)
- Rooftop package systems
- Split systems
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Air conditioning ventilation systems
- Air conditioning ductwork
Don’t worry about calling us to schedule your air conditioner maintenance—we’ll call you to ensure your unit is inspected at least once a year. You’ll also receive regularly scheduled maintenance and receive 10 percent off all future repairs to your HVAC system! During our inspection, our NATE-certified HVAC technicians will:
- Check all indoor and outdoor cooling units for damage and/or corrosion
- Inspect the refrigerant circuit and controls
- Check and lubricate compressor and its instrumentation, as needed
- Inspect condensers, coils, and tubing
- Check ductwork for any unwanted contaminants and blockage
- Inspect any other parts or equipment as necessary
- Repair any cooling equipment or parts as needed
- And more
Sign Up for a Performance Maintenance Agreement from Action Air
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for a Performance Maintenance Agreement from Action Air to protect your commercial air conditioner from damage and costly repairs. To talk to a heating and cooling professional, contact us online or give us a call today—888-862-7649!