California Solar Initiative
Relax in Comfort and Save Money!
By submitting this form, I agree that Action Air Conditioning, Heating and Solar can contact me via automated technology and/or pre-recorded messages using the information provided. I understand that this consent is not required to make a purchase.
Action Air Conditioning, Heating and Solar will never sell your information to a third-party but may utilize your information in our marketing systems to contact you in the future. You can opt out of these future contacts at anytime.
A solar power system is customized for your home, so pricing and savings vary based on location, system size, government rebates and local utility rates. Savings on your total electricity costs is not guaranteed.
Install Solar & Get Cash Back!
California leads the nation in total number of solar projects, megawatts installed, and average cost per watt. As the leading solar state in America, California legislators passed the California Solar Initiative in 2007. The California Solar Initiative is a state-funded solar energy program offering cash back to homeowners and business owners who install solar panels in California. This means that when you choose to switch to install a solar photovoltaic (PV) and other solar electric generating technologies, you will:
- Reduce electric costs
- Convert to eco-friendly energy
- Save money
If you own a business or reside in San Diego, San Marcos, Southern Riverside County, or any of the surrounding California communities, contact Action Air to learn how you can save with solar energy with our FREE solar evaluation!
All About the California Solar Initiative (CSI)
The California Solar Initiative (CSI) is a solar rebate program funding solar photovoltaic and solar thermal generating technologies. It is composed of five unique solar-based initiatives, including:
- CSI General Market Program – This program encourages solar installation on existing homes, existing or new commercial properties,
agricultural, government, and non-profit buildings.
- CSI-Thermal Program – This program funds solar hot water (solar thermal systems) on California homes and businesses.
- SASH (Single Family Affordable Solar Housing) – As part of CSI’s SASH program, low-income residents can receive rebates for installing solar technologies on their home. Members of SASH must qualify according to SASH eligibility requirements.
- MASH (Multifamily Affordable Housing) – Similar to SASH, MASH is a rebate program designed to encourage residents of multifamily affordable housing to install solar PV cells and solar thermal technology.
- CSI RD&D – CSI RD&D funds grants for the research, development, demonstration, and deployment of solar technologies.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR SOLAR TAX CREDITS AND REBATES?
The California Solar Initiative is specifically for customers (homeowners and business owners) of California utility companies, including: Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E), Southern California Edison (SCE), and San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E).
WHY INSTALL SOLAR?
Various incentive levels of reimbursement exist for California homeowners and business owners. These depend on the projected overall performance of the solar panels installed. These include:
This helps ensure that any solar installation projected is completed with the intent to maximize solar generation and promote clean, rewarding solar energy systems.
WHEN ARE SOLAR REBATES AVAILABLE?
Through CSI, the state of California will continue to offer solar rebates through 2016.
Install Solar Panels in San Diego & San Marcos with Action Air!
Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar installs solar panels for homes and business in Southern California, including San Diego and San Marcos. Our solar professionals will complete an in-depth analysis of your home or commercial property as part to identify if solar is right for you!
Call us to schedule a free solar estimate and to learn how much you can save by switching to solar—800-400-4152!