Preventative maintenance can save you big during the months where your AC/Cooling system is running constantly. Summer is the busiest time of the year for HVAC contractors, and with the rebates currently offered for a quality maintenance appointment, now is the best time to schedule your system check-up.
When you schedule a Quality Maintenance appointment, our NATE Certified home comfort specialist will do a thorough check up of your entire system and all equipment including:
- Cleaning condenser coils
- Evaluate coolant levels and pressure
- Adjust thermostats
- Compressor amps at start up
- Inspect and lubricate motor, blower belt, fan and blades
- Change air filter
- Check condensation drain
- Examine outdoor disconnect and all ductwork
- Tighten electrical components (wiring, contacts, capacitors, and relays)
Many homeowners do not realize their HVAC system needs repair until a total breakdown occurs. For the small cost of an AC tune up, it can be a huge return on investment.
Benefits you will receive from an AC tune up:
- Enhanced system performance
- Increased HVAC lifespan
- Reduced energy costs
- Prevention of costly repairs or breakdowns
- Improved air quality
- Safe home or work environment
- Peace of mind!
Take advantage of Action Air’s NATE-certified technicians, professional and convenient services, and low prices today! Call the Experts 800-400-4152 or submit your appointment request online to schedule your AC tune up or Quality Maintenance appointment.